1. How We Collect Information: We strictly abide by the laws, regulations and the agreement with the users to collect information as follows.
1.2 Coupon Club provides Facebook Messenger marketing services for Shopify businesses. Coupon Club’s services are not limited to: sending and receiving messages, broadcast, user segmentation, statistical analysis, social sharing, message push notifications, etc., and help drive business growth. The information we obtain through Coupon Club includes but is not limited to: your Facebook user ID, profile name, email, and access to your Facebook Business Page; after the first user interaction, to send messages from your Business Page at the designated time, and provide services that can monitor your Page’s applications and conduct performance analysis.
1.3 Industry Report Analysis Services: We will build a Coupon Club database based on data collected by analytics tools of our services and data obtained through other legal channels, and make performance reports or behavioural patterns reports applicable to publishers, industries, and markets (collectively referred to as “Industry Report”). Industry reports will be presented in an unrecognizable aggregated form, both self-published by Coupon Club Big Data and reports customized to your needs. In special cases, we will also evaluate the results of one or a certain type of application based on the statistical model of Coupon Club. The results may be derived from the data obtained from your application and thus match your needs. These evaluation results are calculated based on the data model for evaluation purposes and are aggregated and anonymous.
1.4 Third-party Commercial Cooperation Services: We will cooperate with third parties to use the processed data of Coupon Club Big Data in various forms for commercial purposes, including but not limited to: the cooperation with advertisers, ad networks or other advertising operations, and using data for advertising and marketing services. The data we share with third parties does not contain any personal privacy or identifiable content.
2. How We Use the Information
2.1 We use the collected information to maintain and improve our products or services, and to develop new products and services in order to provide you and your users with personalized services, such as showing more relevant search or promotional results.
2.2 We use the collected information to provide you with a more in-depth analysis of user behaviour, showing you the collected data to help you better analyze user behaviour and improve product and service quality.
2.3 We may conduct a statistical analysis based on the information collected. At the same time, we may share these statistics with the public to show the overall usage trends of our services. These statistics do not contain any personally identifiable information about you and your users.
2.4 We may categorize your users by integrating and analyzing the collected information, and based on the above classification results, we or other third parties will promote more relevant information to your users.
2.7 Any complaint or liability investigation that may arise because of personalized reporting and statistics of your specific request is at your own risk.
2.8 We will also cooperate with third parties to use the processed data from JoinCheer Digital Technology (Tianjin) Co., Ltd. platform for commercial purposes in various forms, including but not limited to: the cooperation with advertisers, ad networks to use data for ad serving and marketing services. The data we share with third parties does not contain any personal privacy or identifiable content.
3. Information We may Send to You
3.1 Push Notifications: When you use our services, we may send you emails, text messages, news or push notifications.
3.2 Service-Related Announcements: We may issue service-related announcements to you when necessary (for example, when a service is suspended due to system maintenance).
4. Information Security: We provide appropriate security for your information to prevent loss, improper usage, unauthorized access or disclosure.
4.1 We strictly abide by laws and regulations to protect users’ communication information.
4.2 We will use various security measures at a reasonable level of security to ensure the security of information. For example, we use encryption, anonymization, and other means to protect your personal information.
4.3 We establish specialized management systems, processes and organizations to ensure personal information security. For example, we strictly monitor and limit who can access personal information, requiring them to comply with confidentiality obligations.
4.4 In the event of a security incident such as personal information disclosure, we will initiate an emergency plan to prevent the expansion of security incidents and inform you through push notifications, announcements, etc.
6. Protection of Information of Minors: We have strict policies when it comes to the protection of information about minors. If you are a minor under the age of 18, before using our products and / or services, you are advised to ask your parent or legal guardian to read this policy carefully and use our services and provide your information with the consent of your guardian. If you are a guardian of a minor, please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about the personal information of the minor.
7. Non-Disclosure Agreement: We welcome you to sign a special “Non-Disclosure Agreement” with us to clarify our rights and obligations. If we breach the agreement to disclose confidential information to a third party, you have the right to claim compensation of your losses caused to us by legal means.
9. Changes: We may sometimes modify this policy. If such changes result in a substantial derogation of your rights under this Policy, we will notify you by prompting you at your main homepage, and by sending you an email, etc., before the change takes effect. In such a case, if you continue to use our services, you agree to be bound by the revised policy.
Contact Us For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.